Oh yeah baby, here’s a fun one. David Hyman called me up a few days ago and asked if I wanted to do a birthday song and video for Liz’s (his lovely wife) birthday. That was a no-brainer, especially after all of the good material that Dave gave me (thanks also to Dana Smith, my lovely wife, for pitching in some useful tidbits). Here’s what I had to work with:
• she loves pizza
• she loves howard stern
• she’s madly in love with artie on the howard stern show.
• if you said baba booey (like they do on howard) to her that is the funniest thing in the world
• liz loves to sleep, sleeping is one of her greatest joys.
• she can watch magnolia (the movie) thousands of times
• she, as a child, lived on roller skates.
• she was also, briefly, in a gang.
• she loves broadway musicals
• she hates cleaning up after her husband
• you could tease her about being a club chick now as she loves going to the club.
• she can break out in old crazy irish songs as if she was an irish gal.
• she was approached on the street to do a kleenex commercial, and was able to cry in 10 seconds. it aired nationally.
• she’s the best jew in berkeley, and she’s not even a jew.
Here’s the song and video, enjoy: